§ Undertake all aspects of editing and camera for TV programmes and Features
- Bachelor /Diploma degree from any majored
- Have min. 1 year experience as a CamPers or Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Have knowledge & skill in Camera Standard Operation Procedure
- Familiarity working with video editing software, such as Adobe Premier, Sony Vegas, etc. Microsoft Office also
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Have a big interested on videographer and video editor
- Good understanding of TV production and practical/current knowledge of non-linear editing
- Able to suggest alternative production techniques to optimize equipment usage
- Creative, technically inclined and able to work well under pressure
- Prepared to work irregular shift hours and public holidays
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently as well as multitasking; including to meet tight deadlines as well as managing uncertainty and adjust to a changing work program.
Send your CV and Recent Photograph (Max. 500KB).
All files must compressed into single zip file, and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you not familiar with zip file, please read this tutorial: